Terms & Returns
PLUMEBOUTIQUE.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Plume Boutique has attempted to describe items accurately and in detail on this website but slight variations in products may occur. Any claim howsoever arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to be used only for their intended purpose. Plume Boutique will accept no responsibility for customers misusing products supplied by us. All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions, whilst given as a guide, may be subject to alteration by the seller without notice. Plume Boutique shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights.
By placing an order with Plume Boutique, the buyer and seller accept the following conditions:
1. DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions the seller or the company means Plume Boutique and the buyer or customer means the Purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
2. REGISTRATION. In order to make purchases through the website, customers will be requested to register and provide their personal details. In particular, customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, they will be required to provide payment details and will represent and warrant that the payment details they provide on ordering are both valid and correct and they confirm that they are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
3. PRICES. Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices will be inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery costs.
4. ORDERING. Orders can be placed by telephone on 0845 0038950, or online using this website.
5. PAYMENT. Payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods. All payments are processed through a secure online payment processor.
6. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. The retail price of Plume Boutique’s products has been carefully considered to take into account market demands and value.
7. NO MINIMUM ORDER. We will be delighted to accept a minimum order.
8. CLAIMS. Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless the company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage. The company must be informed in writing within 14 days of the date of order in the case of loss. The company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits.
9. RETURNS POLICY. Refunds will be processed within 7 to 10 days from receipt of returned goods. Postage and Packaging charges are non-refundable
Plume Boutique is happy to refund unsuitable goods that are received within 14 days from the date of receipt by the customer and where goods are returned unworn, in re-saleable condition and with their tags still intact.
Customers should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject heading: RETURN. In the body of text please give: Customer's full name, the item(s) being returned, and a brief explanation of the reason for return. This email must be received by us within 7 days of receipt of goods, after which time the customer has 7 days to return the goods.
Customers are advised to return goods using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery for a secure and traceable service. Plume Boutique cannot accept responsibility for goods that are not returned using the above service.
Address for Returns: RETURNS, PLUME @ THE OLD BARREL STORE, DRAYMAN'S LANE, MARLOW, BUCKS, SL7 2FF
Plume Boutique will not accept returns of any non-faulty items that have been worn, washed or had their tags removed by the purchaser. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received without tags, customers should notify us (by phone or email) on the same day if they wish to return them. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
10. DELIVERY. We aim to deliver your goods to you within 2 – 3 working days for orders to the UK, and within 3 – 5 working days for orders to Europe. Delivery times for orders elsewhere will vary. The times quoted are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. Plume Boutique can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late delivery. Plume Boutique will not accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights protect the goods supplied. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content without the written permission of Plume Boutique.
12. CANCELLATION. Prior to despatch, a 5% cancellation handling charge will be applied on all orders.
13. CANCELLATION AFTER DESPATCH CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
14. ALTERATIONS. Any modification to orders must be confirmed in writing by the buyer and agreed in writing by the company.
15. WARRANTY. Plume Boutique makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. Plume Boutique will not be responsible or liable for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through this website.